Inside Out Healthy Egg Roll Stir Fry
- 1- 1.5 (i like more meat) pound cooked ground turkey - saute up with one largely diced onion in 1 tbsp coconut oil, or oil of choice. Season meat with a tiny pinch of sea salt and fresh pepper.
- 3 TBSP Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 small head cabbage, sliced thin and chopped
- 4 TBSP Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha Sauce (Next time I will add more)
- 2 tsp Fresh Ginger, fresh grated.
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 bag (14-16 ounces) Frozen Stir-Fry Veggies with snow peas (I would add another bag of snow peas and broccoli too for extra veggies)
- 2 cups cooked Brown Rice. Keep the rice on the side.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Heat up Sesame Oil in pan and saute cabbage, garlic, and Stir Fry Veggies until desired tenderness.
Stir in the Soy Sauce, Sriracha, Ginger, sugar, and White Vinegar
Add the Ground Beef into the veggies and mix well. Taste it and make sure it is seasoned well for your tastes, adding more Soy Sauce, Sriracha, Ginger to taste. Or you can allow each person to spice their dish up at the table.
Serve with brown rice on the side and a small salad.
Next time I make this I will add in some more snow peas and broccolli to make it go further and add more veggies.
Time Saving Tip! You could use precooked/frozen meat/onion mix - just heat in microwave and add into the cabbage mixture. I like to cook up a few pounds of ground meat and keep it in 1 lb portions for a quick meal.
Follow me on Facebook for more easy recipes, motivation, fitness, fun and inspiration.